Zappiti Duo 4K HDR
First Class Universal Media Player
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award-winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie-watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Duo 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colours (10-Bit colour encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theatre experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Ultra HD 4K
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Dual HDD slot
With its dual 3.5" SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Duo 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage internally; the equivalent of about 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti Duo 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using multiple hard disks, we recommend that you create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
Hard drive not included.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: HDMI 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, TX/RX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 5x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 M/bs, Wi-Fi 5G, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs and store up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB). Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.(Hard drives in option).
● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network SMB, other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and fast file transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet. *Only in SMB with an internal hard drive in the left rack using SATA III.
● Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA Server: MiniDLNA Server (OpenWRT).
● SMB Client/Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT.
● FTP Server: Transfer your files using FTP protocol (OpenWRT).
● Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video file formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio Codecs: AC-3 / Dolby Digital, EAC3, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS:X, MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC (2.0 and 5.1), AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna.
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
● Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.